Enter for a chance to win a two course dinner for two at the Crown Inn, Elton!
Visit our Facebook page to enter the competition. All you have to do is tag your loved one in the post! The winner will be randomly selected on Friday 21st February 2020 at 12:00 BST.
Please like and share the post with your friends and family.
The Competition is now open and closes on Friday 21st February 2020 at 12:00 BST, sadly entries posted after this time will not be considered.
By entering the Competition, you are accepting the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
How to win:
- Entries must be posted in the comment section of the specified Competition post on Facebook.
- The winner will be selected by a random generator.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- If you win the competition, you will be notified by the Crown Inn, Elton via Facebook message with instructions on how to redeem the prize. If we do not receive a response by Friday 28th February 2020, the Crown Inn reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will receive a two course meal for two at the Crown Inn, Elton in Peterborough. The meal will include any two courses from the main menu or Sunday lunch menu* available on the day that the prize is redeemed for two people; it does not include drinks or food from any other menu. (* Please note that the menus shown on the website are a sample menu and will not necessarily be the same menu available on the day)
- The table must be booked 24 hours in advance of dining and notification of the prize must be made when booking, the booking is subject to table availability.
- This prize is valid for three months from Friday 21st February 2020, if it is not redeemed within this time it will lapse, no extension, further prize or alternative will be available.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash or against other services at the Crown Inn, Elton.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- If the advertised prize is not available or in stock, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or additional value.
- When redeeming the prize The Crown Inn reserves all rights to refuse admission or to serve you should, in The Crown Inn’s sole discretion, it determines that your dress or conduct would be detrimental to the image or business of The Crown Inn or otherwise impact upon the safety or comfort of its staff or patrons.
- This Competition is being run by The Crown Inn, Elton of 8 Duck Street, Elton, Peterborough UK, PE6 8RQ.
- The opening date for the competition is Friday 14th February at 12:00 BST.
- The closing date for the competition is Friday 21st February at 12:00 BST.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to The Crown Inn, Elton and not Facebook.
- Employees of The Crown Inn, employees of its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of the above are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- You must be aged 16 years or over to enter this Competition and live in the UK.
- By entering this Competition you confirm you are eligible to do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- The Crown Inn reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by The Crown Inn or its agents to administer the competition
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, The Crown Inn, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Crown Inn reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- You consent to your name being shared on The Crown Inn Website and Facebook page, if you win.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, The Crown Inn and its staff or agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Crown Inn, its staff or agents. Your statutory rights are not affected
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.